Steven Acevedo, founder and CEO of Regatta Solutions, Inc. will lead a breakout session on the benefits for Data Centers implementing Cogeneration on October 8, 2014, at the Fall Technology and Market Assessment Forum (TMAF) in Los Angeles.
Regatta Solutions is the West Coast distributor of Capstone Microturbines. The turbines are used in onsite energy projects when an organization needs to increase energy efficiency and/or decrease vulnerability to weather-related outages and other grid interruptions.
The breakout session will cover
- business drivers for cogen systems (financial and environmental)
- data center case studies
- microturbine and cogen unit operation
- applications at data centers
- hybrid uninterrupted power supply units (UPS)
- utility interconnection
- related equipment
- maintenance, warranties, and financing
For more details on the Fall TMAF event, visit the Energy Solutions Center page.
If you have questions about the energy preparedness of your data center or other business critical site, let’s arrange a phone call to review your concerns and ideas.