Fuel cell systems are a clean, efficient, reliable, and quiet source of power. Fuel cells do not need to be periodically recharged like batteries but instead continue to produce electricity as long as a fuel source is provided.
Fuel Cell Benefits
Fuel Cell Features
How Does Regatta Help?
- Analyzing the client’s current energy usage and energy cost through Agave®.
- Develop projected models for future energy usage requirements.
- Sizing of the system
- Financial modeling then takes place providing clients with economic impact analysis of the developed solution.
- Build site and secure public agency permitting and interconnection approvals.
- Deliver financing options from power purchase agreements that include equity, tax equity, debt, origination, and structuring of grants and incentives and traditional sales leaseback.
- Secure available energy incentives form Federal, State and local agencies.
- Owners’ representative to support ensure manufacture provides excellent service and warranty service support
What is a fuel cell and how does it work?
Learn About Additional Energy Solutions