- Energy assessment of buildings
- Process Management
- Generate Report
- Review Findings with Customer
- Present a Plan for Improvement
We help our clients optimize their current energy use before we look to additional onsite generation.
At Regatta Solutions, we believe that demand management is as important as supply management.
How much energy are you using? Where are you using energy? Has that changed from year to year? Where should you start saving first? How much can you save?
We know it is challenging to manage utility costs. There is so much data, so many utility programs and a lot of companies selling new technology. How does all of that fit together? Regatta Solutions provides Benchmarking, Audits and Retro-commissioning to help you understand what you are using and when.
- Lighting & Water
- HVAC Systems
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Building Insulation
Do you need to hire a full time energy manager?
Regatta Solutions can help you staff for:
Periodic Reviews – Regatta Solutions can provide a wide range of ongoing services, from “full service” daily management to semi-annual or annual utility “check-ups.” The level and frequency of Regatta involvement that we recommend is a function of client preference, the variety and complexity of utility accounts, and the amount of utility expenditures.
Strategic Planning – Regatta Solutions can provide a strategic plan that prioritizes and describes the measures that should be taken to reduce utility costs. We can assist with the implementation of the plan, and subsequent M&V of results, at whatever level of involvement that clients choose.
Keep In Touch:
We love to share all the latest news, videos, presentations and demonstrations about power cogeneration technologies.
- Regatta Solutions Proudly Announces Its Strategic Partnership with FlexEnergy as a Key Distribution Partner in North AmericaMay 2, 2018 - 4:22 pm
- Regatta Solutions in attendance at the 2018 USC Annual Viterbi Awards.April 19, 2018 - 11:51 pm
- Federal Tax Credit for Microturbines & Combined Heat and Power Extended through 2021February 14, 2018 - 6:57 pm
27122 Paseo Espada, Suite 901
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Phone: (949) 481-9670