On Thursday, June 18, SDGE will host its 10th annual Energy Showcase to feature the latest money-saving ideas for better energy performance via energy-saving products, services, and strategies. Andrea Marr, Regatta Solutions’ VP of Energy Services, will be on site (booth 123) to answer your questions about:
- Capstone microturbine cogeneration systems, which can provide:
- Large utility bill reduction
- Resilient power in the event of a grid outage
- Sustainable, low-emissions energy generation
- Energy Management
- Energy Audits and Retrofits
- Cogeneration in a Microgrid Application
- NEW! Regatta Solutions’ Remote Energy Management System for Capstone microturbine owners.
Registration is free; register here.
- San Diego Convention Center | Sails Pavilion | Located just above exhibit halls A & B
- Thursday, June 18, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact Michelle Haynes, Director of Marketing, at (949) 350-5335 or email MHaynes @ RegattaSP.com.