The EPA’s Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Partnership is providing an educational webinar intended for energy users, state policy makers, and state policy advocates who want to learn more about cogeneration.
June 17, 2015, 12-1:30 PST
This webinar will provide an overview of CHP technologies and applications, and demonstrate the value of CHP for facilities. Specifically, the webinar will:
- Discuss how and where CHP is installed, and how CHP is operated
- Present case studies of successful CHP applications
- Provide an overview of EPA’s Catalog of CHP Technologies
- cost and performance characteristics
- efficiency characteristics
- emissions and water use profiles
- Illustrate commercially available CHP technologies such as combustion turbines, microturbines, and fuel cells
- Neeharika Naik-Dhungel, EPA CHP Partnership
- Anne Hampson, ICF International
- Chris Lyons, Solar Turbines
- Marc Rouse, Capstone Turbines
- Tony Leo, Fuel Cell Energy
If the webinar inspires questions about CHP’s match for your site, contact us to review your sizing and thermal load specifications.